Friday, October 26, 2007

Dear Anthony,

I'm a rich, recently retired southern Californian who has a summer home in Bandon. How come ever time I fly up there in my plane the surf at Bastendorf sucks? You're a hardcore Cooze Bay Loc, could you do the right thing and tell me when the surf is good so I don't waste my time coming up there? A few of my neighbors from the 'Bu are looking to purchase some summer mansions as well, but they think Bandon is a few ticks down from their standards. Any insider information on a more upscale central coast location?

Thanks in Advance, and guess what?, we have the same name...Cool.

Tone

Dear Tone deaf Kook,
RESPECT THOSE WHO MUST LIVE HERE. IT ISNT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS. Jesus H Kook! Are you really as stupid as you seem? I am straight OR central coast yo! Are you kidding? I could have retired to alot of places, I chose a place that is hard! Keep your stupid kook comments to yourself k?

P.S. If Bandon doesn't suit your fancy check a little further south. There's a hoppin' music scene and some boss skating. I'm a loc there to. Sometimes I get together with the homies down there to skate and jam some old Social D, ya know Social Distortion for the uninformed (cause I'm old school...*wink*).

No comments: